My New Car

LupoBabe

indeed!!

nice discount... and lots of checks made to make sure it was right etc...

smile.gif kept popping in to make sure everything was going ok and stuff... organised the meeting... approved of the car smile.gif

think he just wants to drive it! lol

only factory mods going on it.... boyfriend has a few bits to go on it... but nothing stupid or exsessive... going to be a standard beast... (so she says)

good to know someone that works for BMW wink.gif

It's all been noted - and sorry ian have to agree with drill - definately a smaller pulley is the way forward... but won't be touching it for a while as will be a massive difference from a 1litre!

which infact ive had an offer on!!

oh yes its definately not a MINI - my lil BINI... 100% BMW lol... but it's all cool - i couldn't find a better supermini or hatch that i wanted! or infact that was better!

always said id only sell the lupo if i found a car that i wanted... for years ive been looking at other cars... like the cupra r... golf and polo gti... but none have made me say yeah i'll sell the lupo for this...

boyfriend brings home a mini cooper... (baring in mind 8 of my school mates had mini one's as their first cars) i fell in love with it... after previously hating them... and that night i decided to sell the lupo... 1month down the line... and ive bought a new car smile.gif

dont mess about me!