Carbon Bonnet

Andyuk911

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Some people just do it for the looks 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are kidding

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not at all. Check RedRobin's GTI - he's got carbon fibre stuff all over it and it's for show more than go, despite the fact that he's done a shed load of mods to the car to make it quicker.

It's personal taste I guess - some people prefer to spend money on their car to dress it. I prefer to spend money making it go faster, stop quicker and handle better.

Each to their own 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

coz it looks naff IMHO and I was being provocative

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too 169144-ok.gif

Take your point but it's fair enough if people like to modify their cars cosmetically - although I'm with you and wouldn't put it on my own crazy.gif

It's a bit like saying you should only decorate your house too add value or create space, rather than because you like it...just a very personal thing as Mook says

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just don't do it without bonnet pins. Quite a few pics somewhere of cf bonnets letting go at high speed and flying open EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Really ? anymore details ... BTW, I never go above 70 leptons

[/ QUOTE ]

A good enough reason for bonnet pins. EEK2.GIF

nurburg10-1.jpg

nurburg19-1.jpg

nurburg20-1.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

It's a bit like saying you should only decorate your house too add value or create space, rather than because you like it...

[/ QUOTE ]

or its a bit like saying at xmas time, don't decorate your house with an illuminated 20 foot santa and sleigh on your roof jump.gif

the poor yellow car - plate should read paint me not feed me grin.gif