VX Pics

Pincher

Yesterday was quite an exciting day for me - met up with deansos3 & techieboy in Canning Town, so that Dean could take some shots of our VX220's.

It was amazing to see how the world of a photographer works and even more surprising to discover how much work actually goes into the setup and execution of each shot.

Matt and I owe a massive thanks to Dean for giving up most of his Saturday to give us some pictures of which we can both be very proud beerchug.gif

Here's a couple to get you started - when more are available, I'll post them up.

DSC_7568.jpg

DSC_7789copy.jpg

DSC_7813.jpg

Personally, I can't wait to see the others that were taken - if they turn out anything like I think they will, I'll be a very happy chappy grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Matt and I owe a massive thanks to Dean for giving up most of his Saturday to give us some pictures of which we can both be very proud beerchug.gif

Personally, I can't wait to see the others that were taken - if they turn out anything like I think they will, I'll be a very happy chappy grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second, third and fourth those sentiments!

It was great to see Dean at work and doing something he so obviously enjoys. Dean, I really hope you realise your dreams to make a living out of doing this. 169144-ok.gif