RR Phantom drophead

DaveJ

v. expensive plate, used to the the top priced plate in the UK @ £201,000 (pre vat and other charges), I think it has recently been eclisped as being the top priced plate in the UK though

for those thinking why, SINGH, is the common middle name of all Sikh men, symbolising all lions together (Singh means Lion)

feeling rather factual today smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

v. expensive plate, used to the the top priced plate in the UK @ £201,000 (pre vat and other charges), I think it has recently been eclisped as being the top priced plate in the UK though

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's some UK ones I found:

M 1: £331,500

VIP 1: £285,000

GS 1: £258,775

51 NGH: £254,000

K1 NGS: £231,000

I paid £250 for one once wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

afzal khan. He's a lot younger than people think too.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is about 10 years older than me.. and im 28..

Ages ago during uni i used to work part time at a video store near BRI which he was a member of..

Quite a few times i remember him mounting the pavement in a Fezza 456 like he didnt have a care in the world for the car! crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is VIP 1 a number plate when, to the best of my knowledge the letter "I" has never been used?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How is VIP 1 a number plate when, to the best of my knowledge the letter "I" has never been used?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was specially issued by the Irish Government in 1984 to commemorate the Pope’s visit, and entered the UK market through an auction shortly afterwards, so coming from Ireland, perhaps that's the reason....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was specially issued by the Irish Government in 1984 to commemorate the Pope’s visit, and entered the UK market through an auction shortly afterwards, so coming from Ireland, perhaps that's the reason....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, good knowledge. Cheers 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I think it has recently been eclisped as being the top priced plate in the UK though

[/ QUOTE ] Yes it has....... owner of Project Kahn bought "F1" of Essex Council.

Hes asian too.....

Riz jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure ive met him once, well i say met i was 8 and was at the same wedding at him so was rather confused by this tall dude with women all over him

infact if jon knows him then he might no an "uncle" of mine