Grab yourself a coffee and watch these vids

Mook

I've just been sent these links by a friend. This guy has got such a top job.

He's doing a no bullsh*t comparison between the 997 GT3, E92 M3 and the Nissan GTR.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/VideosWallpapers/Videos.aspx?AR=231443&CT=V - about 10 minutes

http://www.autocar.co.uk/VideosWallpapers/Videos.aspx?AR=231444&CT=V - about 5 minutes

Put aside the price differences between then and wait for his closing comment on all three at the end of the second vid.

Oh, and you can guess which one I'd like...

Great vids! 169144-ok.gif

Top Gear or Fifth Gear should hire that guy,I could listen to and watch his reviews all day long.

Interesting he makes the comment about the Skyline being from a company that used to be called Datsun,but if you go back 40 years and remember how good the 240Z was it comes as no real surprise that they are capable of producing a car in 2008 that is for all intents and purposes as good as a Porsche.

If I was going out to buy one of those cars though,I'm pretty sure it would still be the 911 I'd opt for.Not badge snobbery in the slightest,there's just something about that car that makes it that little bit more special imho.

[ QUOTE ]

It's nice watching a review without punch lines and comedy thrown in!

That Nissan really shows up the Germans performance wise. Not for me though, they just don't do class like the competition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good vids but i think id still have to choose the Porka if i was fortunate enough to have that kind of cash. The Nissan certainly takes things to another level but if you were given the porka for a month then the Nissan i think youd miss the involvement of the porka (JMOOC !) 169144-ok.gif