Drying towel

davyk31

Been using the Eurow waffle weave towels now for a while and need to replace so wondering what the opinions are on the best to go for. Happy enough with my current towels, just they are a bit grubby now and maybe do not leave just as perfectly a dry finish as they used to. Have seen lots of references to Sonus Wunder towels and also Serious Performance Uber drying towel......... any advice.

Have seen a two pack of the Sonus towels on fleebay for £!6 or so iirc, is this decent value?

I can't get my head round these Meguiars ones. Water magnet or whatever they're called.

I bought one a few years ago, and thought it was only ok. I then bought a Sonus one and have since not used the Megs one.

After I bought the Porker, I was in Halfords and they had 3 for 2 on, so I thought I'd give the water magnet another try.

I am still using the Sonus.

So I find it hard to appreciate how people can say the Megs one is good. Am I doing it wrong????

My feelings: Im not a fan of the waffel weave towels b/c you *should* pat the car dry. I prefer to run the towel about myself and get it all over the car so i go for the ones that are like giant microfibre towels. MF ones have will have better protection if some dirt or pollen gets on the car between washing and drying as well. Most venders seem to stock both!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...