New BMW M model SUV's!

cruiser647

Here's a question for you. Say you won one or the MD gave you one as a bonus, both on the conditions that a)you can run the car free of all costs b) you can't sell it on.

So does the car suddenly become more attractive ?

On a side note I'd own one if I ever got to a position where I retained a 10 car fleet- it would be car 9 or 10 subject to deciding if a RR Overfinch thingy or a Cayenne Turbo was more fun :roflmao:+++

:grin: yes, yes, yes - brillliant, one to upset the neighbours and tree huggers with :jump:

A nuclear bomb would upset the neighbours & tree huggers but that doesn't make it a good thing.

To answer the questions - Thrice ney!

I'd politely refuse and suggest the money went to charity (unless they offered a proper sporting equivalent as opposed to a racing truck).

BMW - :nono:

Going just as far wrong as your Japanese cousin, just in the opposite direction.

its a performance car forum and no-one likes the performance cars. funny.

0-60 in 4.5secs in an 4x4 is pretty bloody funny if you ask me. I dont think an X5/X6 is that much heavier than its 5-series counterpart is it.

also makes me laugh how eco warriors think a bigger car must be badderer for the environment than a little car.

queue the people with some common sense questioning the waste product from an electric car battery, or the extra exhaust fumes from a 10 year old car.

and of course, something has to tempt people to spend money on a new car in this climate. If i was going to spend a big wad on a new 4x4, I'd want it to sound and feel grunty in exchange for my 80k or whatever they are. often only need 3000+ units to make a model profitable, so could well work.