Car valuation ......

Chick

can anyone give me some figures please .....

car is going in for her first service tomorrow, and am going to be asking for a quote if I want to sell ...... eeeek. Thought it would b handy to have some idea first so I dont faint and have sick bag at the ready .....

08 cab 3.2 sline

a wopping 17.5k miles

full leather, bose

ta +++

Holy crap :eek:

What did you pay for it originally A_C?

invoice says spec of car including vat came to a grand total of £48k :eek::eek:

less my blood, sweat and tears and hard-ball negotiations actual price paid was £28k :) after service tomorrow and cost of taking private plate off, should just about stay in the black :( ho hum .... could be worse I guess .....

hmmmm ... the figures ... can all Audi garages see what I paid for my car and the history behind the hooooge discount?? My dealer not budging on there ahem "offer" for p/x or buy-back ....... although after agreeing they have scratched the feck out of my car yesterday during its service they may be more pliable Monday when talks resume!!! :(

hmmmm ... the figures ... can all Audi garages see what I paid for my car and the history behind the hooooge discount?? My dealer not budging on there ahem "offer" for p/x or buy-back ....... although after agreeing they have scratched the feck out of my car yesterday during its service they may be more pliable Monday when talks resume!!! :(

Surely a punt via PH classified at +15% of offer would be worth trying.

Good stock, nearly news are gold dust since 08 / 09 new volume sales are tiny in compassion to previous years. Thus ones being sold are good demand +++

I spec'd and ordered the car !! :P

.... if you remember back I had a "friday afternoon" car that they were unable to diagnose and or fix even after £10k's worth of parts changed over several continuous months and ..... after my final 2 hour meeting resulting in threat of court action (by now the lemon was virtually 3 yrs old) it was decided that if I agreed to disagree there was nothing wrong with it, I could order a brand new one as they were willing to offer a rather substantial discount from dealership, plus "goodwill donation" from Audi UK of several thousand £'s, plus "goodwill" rebate from VWFS for the payments I'd made .... nothing wrong with the old car ?? you decide !!

I couldn't possibly comment ! +++