R32 Accessories for sale

mb

I have the following all for sale. These are all brand new, never used & have boxes/containers. Need to make a charitable donation from the proceeds - not sure about prices but would rather sell here than eBay...

R32 Lamy Pen (as provided/should have been provided in the wallet)

R32 Umbrella - made by Knirps still has swing tag on - never used

R32 Key Ring - in alluminium box - never used

R32 Black Mats for a MkIV 3 door twist fixings (these can be changed) still in plastic bag

Front & Rear badges - (Mk IV) unused

Mk IV & Mk V R32 brochures - (read)

May also be a used resonated Milltek back-box again MkIV this has been used so will post pics before take off.

Can post to UK at a fair price, mats would have to go TNT I think due to size/weight.

Cheesy Puffs not accepted as charities don't like them !

Edited by mb

Having seen these selling I will list what I`ve seen these going for.......

R32 Lamy Pen = £ unsure but maybe around £15

R32 Umbrella = £25

R32 Key Ring = £15

R32 Black Mats for a MkIV 3 door twist fixings = £60 for front and rear sets.

Front & Rear badges - (Mk IV) = £ unsure but maybe around £5 each

Mk IV & Mk V R32 brochures = £unsure (do you just have one of each or more?) maybe £5 each.

I might be interested in all of the above for a bundle deal including p&p.

Riz +++

Edited by Riz

Hi Max,

The Milltek will have done about 40k miles. It is still on the car so once it has been taken off will be able to have a better idea as to its condition.

Does 150 delivered sound right if all OK with it ?

It should be taken off next week so can send you some photos then.

Took the Milltek off the car today so as promised here are some photos. The tips that show from the car have a few tiny marks but are cleaned when the car is washed so are in very good condition although a new owner may want to clean them a bit prior to installation ! The rest is all in vgc too, there are a few marks on the underneath of the silencer box but given it has been on the underneath of a car for 5 years a testament to Milltek build quality as all have done is wipe the dirt off with an oily rag. The clips are all Milltek originals, replaced under warranty by Milltek last month. Car sounds & looks very sorry for itself with the std exhaust back on !

post-3903-137914439346_thumb.jpg

post-3903-137914439351_thumb.jpg

post-3903-137914439356_thumb.jpg

Yep I`m trying my best..... oh yeah I`m going to add all this to my collection..... :D Still on the lookout for a R32 press pack... proper rare though :(

Riz +++

I have a stack of orig R32 brochures and stuff, what is the press pack I might have this if you want it? Presume it was from VW?