Have U picked up any hitchhikers in the past year?

subaculture

I thought even the people on Pug306.net thought the car was sh*t? Is 130 BHP dyno prooven, wheel horsepower?

On a serious note, I'm looking at buying a 307 diesel. The £35 a year tax one. I know French cars have a reputation for being crap but german cars have a reputation for reliability and in my experince they always break. Not looking for anything speedy, just economical to go to and fro work with to keep the miles of my pending RS 6/M5 purchase. I know you said you didn't like the newer cars but any pointers on what to look out for or avoid would be good.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been inside before, I can handle myself. My infraction list is my proudest achievement aside from my huge collection of animal shaped sex toys that I use on myself because I can't get a girlfriend. This is the main reason I took to bumming cats morning, noon and night

Edited by bazza_g

I've been inside before, I can handle myself. My infraction list is my proudest achievement aside from my huge collection of animal shaped sex toys that I use on myself because I can't get a girlfriend. This is the main reason I took to bumming cats morning, noon and night

Jeez, there is such a thing as too much sharing... :ffs:

I think a few of you are missing what's going on here, I'm not sure if there is a specific name for it, but the troll, is being trolled, and he's to thick to realise it.

Not sure who he was offering out earlier, as he didn't specify anyone (obviously too scared), but I'd be more than happy to describe what really happens to scrotes like him 'inside' from personal experience.

Especially ones who pretend they've been inside, as that's only second to nonces on the prison hit list.

Sorry I meant 'inside' as in being banned. And I know if I was really inside I would lift a lot of weights and become a huge man in a very short space of time so that everyone would respect me. But I know in reality of would be somebodys bitch and have to get some moisturising cream smuggled in to sooth my arse hole. I know more than you think you see. I've seen movies, I've seen American History X where the guy gets raped, I know what my fate would be if I ever went inside. Tipex you are nothing but a taxi driver so I don't care what you say but in this particular instance I'm agreeing with you.

I am not entirely sure it counts but while at Uni there was an occasion when in London then was a really sudden and vigorous downpour and loads of people got caught out. I stopped to pick up an elderly woman and her daughter who were getting drenched and gave them a lift.

Conversely I was in the lakes avec family and we had all gone for a long walk. daughter was drenched and v cold; evening drew in very quickly so a friend and I started to jog back to get the cars (couple of miles away). I was/am very unfit and did stick a thumb while gasping away and a nice couple stopped their range-rover to pick us up and drop us at the cars

Tipex you are nothing but a taxi driver so I don't care what you say.

Am I? If I am, is that all I am? How could you possibly ever know? You don't even know my name, let alone what I do for a living.

And anyway, what's my career got to do with anything? Does a persons career define them?