Tyresmoke / s2b2 Christmas curry, beer and wonky-knockered lapdancers. Interested ?

theduisbergkid

Guilty as charged. :P

What, so that makes you think you're absolved of any responsibility, does it?

It's not like you've not had any notice. It's not like it's only just been added to the diary.

What's the f uck up fairy's bullsh*t excuse, anyway? Come on. Amuse us... :rolleyes:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated to remove lightweights.

TDK

Tipex

Barry_Scott

Booster

Just_Chick

Sam D

Scotty

Mook

Cruiser

Jim Diesel

Biscuits

Omi

Fat Dan

Gay Luke

Dazzer_VR6

Sleg

Daz

Bootsy

Hotdog

Salami

Boff

Carlos

Soapsuds

Mark Hillage

Mark Zappo

Right, if anyone above isn't coming, or I've missed anyone off the list above (ie, if you're bringing a +1) now is the time to tell me. The table is booked for 25 in my name (!) if someone forgets to tell me they were bringing a bumchum then you'll have to eat elsewhere as I think the restaurant will be packed. I'm not the organiser and can't be relied upon doing anything other than turning up and getting wrecked. +++

The table is booked for 25 in my name (!) if someone forgets to tell me they were bringing a bumchum then you'll have to eat elsewhere as I think the restaurant will be packed. I'm not the organiser and can't be relied upon doing anything other than turning up and getting wrecked. +++

In your name, real name, psuedonym, business name or weekend name, abroad name,?

There's plenty to choose from Mi'lud.

Your name = 'Dave' for instance

Your real name = 'David' for instance

Psuedonym = TDK

Business name = S2B2.net

Weekend name = Duisberg

Aborad name = The Duke of Rutland

etc........

:roflmao:

I mean, if anyone gets there before you, it'll take them 20 minutes to find your reservation!