New addition this summer.......

Busby

Back in July I decided that one summer without a bike was enough and decided that the family needed a new addition. Hence August saw the arrival of a new addition to the family.......

44886d1318884291-new-addition-summer-img_1001.jpg

I've only covered c. 650 miles before the weather seems to have taken a turn for the worse so that might be it for this year. However, I absolutely love it to bits already. The mid-range grunt is out of this world and it feels incredibly stable mid-corner. I was expecting the extra 30kg of weight over my last two bikes (a 600 and a 750) to really show but to be honest I haven't really noticed it. I'll do a proper write up when I get the chance but thought you might like a picture for now. +++

post-2667-137914475749_thumb.jpg

Lovely looking thing. Mileage is reminicent of me and my M3, a mere 1700 miles since May, and 400 of that was positioning to Scotland! Still, makes the times it is used special. Mine will be in involuntary winter hibernation come the snow ...

When I was knocked off my 'bird I was tempted to go for the Repsol colours but in the end I stuck with normal as I didn't fancy painting the wheels and tank but I do like the colour scheme :

repsol_bird.JPG

Scotty, I don't think I've done too badly on the mileage! I wasn't expecting to get to 600 and get the first service done before putting her into hibernation :o

Even when I wasn't commuting for the last 11 months I still did 8k miles in a year :)

Edited by Scotty