MotorPunk - Automotive Adventures for the Modern Gentleman. Out now. Thoughts ?

theduisbergkid

Well, this is getting silly now, a VERY big marque just contacted us out of the blue to say they love the mag and would we care for the use of one of their cars for some "fun and games". :D

Fun and games = them delivering it to our door, fuelling it and insuring it for a week, turning a blind eye as we race it at a particularly hairy track, then collecting it when we've done. They've also overlooked me being very rude about them in the past. I could get used to this sh*t. :D

• 2 weeks later...
May be. We've been kicking the idea around. Lots going on at the mo.

It'd be great if an offline version were to become available. I only really read when I'm on a plane so haven't had a chance to read any of Motorspunk yet but have plenty of flights coming up so lots of time for reading :)

I'm negotiating a trip in that Bi-Plane. Well not with the company, with MrsMe first.:roflmao:

It's at Thorpe Salvin, near Rotherham, Will and Claire who run it are fantastic (she's on the cover), they have tents, deckchairs, uniforms and music, it's a real retro experience. The runway is the shortest in Europe, it is hairy, exciting and great fun. They are incredibly busy though, try it before someone bans it :D

Right, you moaning bastards, we will try and give you an offline version - happy now ?!

++++

It's at Thorpe Salvin, near Rotherham, Will and Claire who run it are fantastic (she's on the cover), they have tents, deckchairs, uniforms and music, it's a real retro experience. The runway is the shortest in Europe, it is hairy, exciting and great fun. They are incredibly busy though, try it before someone bans it :D

Right, you moaning bastards, we will try and give you an offline version - happy now ?!

++++

Oh I know where they are, I'm not joking when I say I'm determined to go.:roflmao:

On the printed version - I have no issues whatsoever with the online edition. I would have no interest in a printed version at all when I can view it online.

If I was going to do anything it'd be to get it published on subscription viewing sites for download to iPad's and tablets - so I could then read it on a plane/train.

You could do an end of year printed edition if anything.