MotorPunk - Automotive Adventures for the Modern Gentleman. Out now. Thoughts ?

theduisbergkid

How do you work out unique readers? I opened it on my phone late at night, then on my tablet the following morning, and when I was at work yesterday opened it on my laptop. Now you only had 2 readers didn't you?

How do you work out unique readers? I opened it on my phone late at night, then on my tablet the following morning, and when I was at work yesterday opened it on my laptop. Now you only had 2 readers didn't you?

He needs to talk to me about a wicked cloud-based analytics service we're launching, but he and his tech guy have been stacked out with too much to do +++

Most of them have been put back into production in the 'classic' range, so you just replace the old parts with the new ones, they are identical.

Must get around to building my Midnight Pumpkin Metallic 'special edition' so I can bash it around the garden!

Oh, don't forget the caption competition, it's on page 43. I genuinely went out and bought a real prize for this at the weekend !

941443_485663091519158_561637344_n.jpg

FB link here or email 'typist at motorpunk.co.uk' with your caption. Proper prize ! Honest !

Ha! I dread to think of what the twisted minds on here are thinking!

• 3 weeks later...

Issue 2 out very shortly. It has quite an international feel this time, plus there's a tale of perhaps the ultimate courtesy car abuse, some tents, and some classic RC cars stuff. Available in newsagents for only £4.95. Oh, hang on, it's still free. If you like it, please spread the Word online for us, if you think it bums cats, then complain to [email protected] and we'll print your letter. The caption competition has a winner, and there's a New one that Tipex will not thank me for :D