Top Gear s.23

Andy_Bangle

Yesterday's announcement by Evans and Tribiani didn't exactly fill me with confidence.

They are keeping the same format "if it ain't broken".

They likened it to buying a Manor House, you don't move in and ruin something that is perfect.

That's the exact opposite of what Evans said originally. Just last October...

http://www.motorward.com/2015/10/new-top-gear-to-have-an-entirely-new-format/

Apparently first episode is now 22nd May - put back from scheduled 8th May.

And now only 6 episodes, cut from the planned 8.

6, that is shocking

I think it is going to be very interesting to see how this plays out, we need 10 not 6, Top Gear in the past seemed to run for many many episodes.  :angry:

• 5 weeks later...

Its got cars in it, it will be mostly good and its on TV stop bloody complaining and enjoy!!

So has a Dacia dealership

And no it wont neccessarily be mostly good at all

From my own perpsective I cant think of anything more unenjoyable than watching that irritating TFI tw4t for more than a nano second

Therefore I for one will pass on watching it, car crash or complete mega success, just not interested, besides which why would you settle for a mix of p1ss weak shandy when you have been brought on a diet of Special Brew?

Songs of praise or country file will be on for you instead enjoy the rest of us will be watching cars. +++  ;)  :rolleyes:

I wont have a bad word said about CF or SOP combined with AR they make a wonderful Sunday evenings threesome :coffee:

The feedback on here about the new wunderbar TG will be far more interesting than the actual show itself, I am looking forward to NNMM thorough dissection of the content +++

One of the funniest things my wife has ever said (apart from I Do) was when she was working as a GP up in Blyth looking after all the palliative patients.

Me: "Can't you get yourself into a few wills at the last minute?"

Her: "It's Blyth; the only thing I'd inherit would be debt"

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...