Top Gear s.23

Andy_Bangle

I think EJ was having a seizure at the press launch:

"I’m giddy with excitement to be joining Chris and the team. I have such enormous respect for all my fellow presenters and I politely ask that they go easy on these old bones.

"Cars are in my DNA and although I’ve been fortunate enough to accomplish most things I ever aspired to in motorsport, presenting Top Gear is quite simply the icing on the cake."

Joining Jordan, Evans and LeBlanc will be German racing driver Sabine Schmitz, renowned motoring journalist and YouTube petrolhead Chris Harris, and car reviewer and TV presenter Rory Reid.

This is going to be interesting, they have pretty much every base covered from celebrities to full on petrol heads. 

It might just work...

...or be a total and utter abject failure, either way its cars on TV and I'm not going to be complaining about that anytime soon. +++ +++

• 2 weeks later...

I'm struggling to find any enthusiasm for the new BBC TG, they have a mountain to climb, the viewing publics demands are unreachable, it will burn and crash for the 1st of the new series/format, the next series will (hopefully be better).

We need to see more of Sabines tits and arse, onto a winner there.