• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

I'll keep my fingers crossed 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Yeah me too... just got my cousin to bid for the BMW Nurburing 1-Series Demo disc.... expensive at £21.25 crazy.gif but i couldnt resist, most of the previous sales went for near or over £50 per disc!!! shocked.gifshocked.gif

Cant wait to test out the Nurb track jump.gif

Riz 169144-ok.gif

I think that you guys are expecting too much from the game.

Anyone can do rendered garphics.

Here is one that is over a year old from PGR2.

sim-pgr2-0010.jpg

There is only so much you can do with limited hardware rescouces. The game play will be a lot different to the graphic images you are seeing today. This sort of game has been available to the XBox for over a year already due to the superior processing power compared to the PS2..

These images are from the up and coming new title available to XBox owners, Forza Motorsport

scr-lagunaseca-audirs6-00698108.jpg

scr-rio-toyotagt1-00641718.jpg

If the Prologe is anything to go by then we arn't expecting much more than it all ready has graphics wise, ok it's missing the 3d crowds but if that gets droped I won't be crying prolog also dosn't have the photo mode that alows the very high res shots to be made then transfered to a PC (most of the high res shots of the game are aparently done on the PS2 using this feature) I would say Prologe is defenetly equil to PGR2 graphicly but feels bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

March 15th is now rumoured on some websites... but it HAS to be close..they've been advertising in CAR, EVO, ZOO all sorts...

Also worthy of note (I don't thik I've seenit mentioned elsewhere here...apologies if I'm repeating stuff...)is that with the Logitech Driving Force Pro you get 900 degrees of steering rotation..or 2.5 turns lock to lock..just like a Caterham or something! I'm ready and set with a projector and PS2 in my attic with one a Blue Sport version of this... www.gameracer.co.uk come on the 25th Feb! please!