BMW 1 Series

Snail

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

It would be slightly more diplomatic to do such a blunt comparison in the SniffPetrol section 1-series thread rather than in the BMW forum I'd of thought?

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it that means we're going to leave it unsaid that the cars on that list are such a different style that anyone considering a 1 Series is highly unlikely to consider any of those as an alternative?

You know, just to check where we stand before I state my views on his post! wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I take it that means we're going to leave it unsaid that the cars on that list are such a different style that anyone considering a 1 Series is highly unlikely to consider any of those as an alternative?

You know, just to check where we stand before I state my views on his post!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was referring to the festering bellend bit...

it might make casual readers think CouncilMotors "review" is a tad biased... possibly. a smidgen.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So much so that you spend most of your day slagging it off!!

Get a life eh??

[/ QUOTE ]

only just seen this one! I have a great life thanks!!

We all have our vices anyway, yours is obviously being a complete tw*t!

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it hard to understand why you have such an interest in cars, what with being far too young to drive.

Who is King-Ding-A-Ling by the way?? You're headmaster.

cheers bazza!!

Ok I am gonna be honest here,Ok so I may take myhatred for the 1 seeries to the extreme, BUT throughout all this I havent made any attacks on anyone!

I really dont get it when peeople read a couple of my posts and somehow decide that they know me! for instance saying that I am at school! If people take time to read some of my posts they can work out what I do for a living.

This isnt meant to be a rant! but I just want to make t clear that I dont want to argue with anyone, I am here as I am an enthusiast and I find TSN a useful and friendly site.

I dont really see that I am at fault anywhere but If it makes it easier and ends the bickering, I apologise for any offence caused and would hope that the abuse will stop ( ok so my reply may have been retaliating and for that i apologise)

I really cant be doing with abuse or getting involved in personal arguements, that is for kids and contrary to what 320ci may think, I am not a kid.

I hope this clears things up as I have enough stresses to deal with!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So much so that you spend most of your day slagging it off!!

Get a life eh??

[/ QUOTE ]

only just seen this one! I have a great life thanks!!

We all have our vices anyway, yours is obviously being a complete tw*t!

[/ QUOTE ]

I find it hard to understand why you have such an interest in cars, what with being far too young to drive.

Who is King-Ding-A-Ling by the way?? You're headmaster.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you need to understand, is that we are on here everyday, we are all into having a good bit of banter, the more caustic the better sometimes, but you need to spend time here getting into the vibe on TS and understanding the humour, you cannot just wade in as you have done as you've completely misread the tone of what we are going on about.

I think the 1 series is great and Smitten is a twat, I can say this as he understands where I'm coming from, my comments won't be misconstrued or taken out of context or in a personal manner, but this sort of relationship comes with time.

I suggest you take a step back and build online relationships with other users before slagging off points of view when you are not partial to the spirit into which they were made.

We are all friends here (well, nearly all, right lads?!) but you are not going about building up a raport the right way.

I am one of the biggest twats on here, but this has happened over time, not after 7 posts, so even though I have rubbed people up the wrong way, I have also made many friends on the way.

[ QUOTE ]

I am one of the biggest twats on here, but this has happened over time, not after 7 posts, so even though I have rubbed people up the wrong way, I have also made many friends on the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be so hard on yourself..... That's my job!!!!!!! (wink).... That was wink, not wa*k. I had one of those once, that was a sticky situation.

• 1 month later...