1 Series is 'w*nk'

CouncilMotors

And why do BMW salesmen all have spiky hair and Next suits?

Drove this car extensively last week and it's shite. Looking like the alliance between a flame surfaced Kia Rio and a clown's shoe it's another example of Chris T Bangle and his Hare Krishna chanting rabble of young disciples having a bit too much California sun. No rear room, poor visibility, nasty engines, cobbly ride. Yep, another world beater from the visionaries who brought you the X3.

No doubt the trendy ****ers of this world will be queing up to buy this sack of poo, oblivious to the fact that the old model Ford Focus is a better car. According to Autocar it's 'stunning'. The only way you could be stunned is a) when an uninsured C plate Cavalier ran into the back of you and b) you realise you could have bought a 3 Series. Or an IS200. Or a 350Z.

£20 grand? Buy a Focus and blow the rest on high class prostitutes.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in a rush. I've just come back from my speed reading course, and I'm off to the BMW dealer now to buy a 1-series.

In just five posts, there have been references to w*nks, prostitutes, and being blown on the M11. I take it that these are the incentives rather than give a discount??

I just hope I don't get served by a bloke.

Apparently BMW dealers have an internal code system for the 1 Series.

116i is SHBAG (Should have bought a Golf)

118iSE is WSYCAMO (We saw you coming a mile off)

118d CCBSTTL (Company car budget stretched to the limit)

120d CFAB (Candy from a baby)

120iSE is YWRM (You were robbed mate)

Also,

X3 is DYKHSYL (Do you know how stupid you look?)

E60 5 Series is NAGATOO (Not as good as the old one)

E65 7 Series is ARCSOW (Are you completely stupid, or what?)

[ QUOTE ]

Get a life, you are a load of d*ckheads <font color="red">[albeit with very good taste]</font>, never heard such <font color="red">[true]</font> shite in all my life, I really feel sorry for all of you <font color="red">[having to feel the pain of the 1-series' existence]</font> and can only assume you are all aged around <font color="red">[enough to enjoy the taste of a]</font> 12 <font color="red">[year old scotch]</font>.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought most people would mitake the entent of your message. Had to make an edit there. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Looking like the <font color="red"> unholy </font> alliance between a flame surfaced Kia Rio and a clown's shoe

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif classic stuff ! Just a slight edit added to show the strength of my feelings on that travesty 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

£20 grand? Buy a Focus and blow the rest on high class prostitutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif now there's a plan ! 169144-ok.gif

Ahh, bless. Little Soldier's got a temper.

BMW used to make some really nice cars, once. Ahh, happy days. And Bangle styled your Coupe Mate, back in the days when he was told what to do. We all know he's a lunatic but he didn't style any of the current garbage, just took some nasty designs from his slobbering entourage and convinced the gullible Germans that they were the way backwards...I mean forwards.

"I-Drive - the answer to a question nobody asked"

The 1 series is the epitome of badge over substance. Then again the entire BMW range has slipped that way over the past couple of decades. The build quality has gone out of the window in the last couple of years to the point that courtesy cars with less than 1000 miles on the clock are falling apart, the electronic ordering and build tracking is totally screwed they couldn't even get the paint colour right on the first mini (ordered green got silver!) the rest of the spec was way off as well. If that's not bad enough they have by far the worst dealer network I have ever used. You can bet the S won't see a dealer once the TLC & warranty is up just like the BM doesn't.

[ QUOTE ]

Ahh, bless. Little Soldier's got a temper.

BMW used to make some really nice cars, once. Ahh, happy days. And Bangle styled your Coupe Mate, back in the days when he was told what to do. We all know he's a lunatic

[/ QUOTE ]

Bawahahahahah jump.gif169144-ok.gif