PIAA Gear

Mo-S3

Not sure if this is in the right forum...

If anyone is interested in any sort of PIAA gear such as bulbs, leds wipers spots/fogs basically everything they sell then let me know and i will get you a good price.

I have a friend who is their official dealer and i promised that i would mention it here.

You can check out PIAA HERE

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]

If anyone is interested in any sort of PIAA gear

[/ QUOTE ]

I could do with knowing how much (inc VAT, P&P and whatever) for a pair of silicon wipers for a 2004 A8, PIAA's website says A8 model year 06/94 - <blank>, but I want to make sure the new A8 takes the same fitment as the old A8. I'd be looking for drivers side in black, with spoiler and passenger side without. Looking at PIAA's web site, I think I need a size 12 (22") Sporza on the driver's side, and a size 12* (22" curved) on the passenger side - is that right?

Thanks.

I have to say I haven't been overly impressed with my set of PIAA wipers, especially as I shelled out £60 odd (inc p&p) for them.

I can't quite escape the feeling that a set of Bosch wipers costing half as much would do the job as well as the PIAAs. They have, unfortunately, fallen short of my expectations. So much so that I will (when I get round to it) be writing a letter because somehow I was made to expect the world of them.

Sad really

I think "expecting the world" was perhaps the wrong phrase. I have compared them to a set of Bosch triple-edge and a bottle of Rain X that I used to use on my Golf (when I had time to be obsessive about these things). In total they cost half the cost of the 3 PIAA blades and, I'm inclined to say, did a better job.

I'm not even taking into account the several months I waited for a simple answer from Demon Tweeks or the 6 weeks waiting and 2 lost orders (thank you parcelfarce) that soured the experience through no fault of PIAA's.

All that aside, they just don't seem worth the (small fortune for some rubber) I paid for them. Like you say, I'm hoping they will be receptive. I've had them for less than 6 months and am thinking about changing them. They also lift at speed and annoyingly, the left wiper leaves spray on the right side as it stops.

Its the little things! wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate, sorry about the delay the price for the A8 wipers is £29.59 + VAT for the pair in black. However there is a 15% discount for Audi members so therefore yours would come to £29.55 inc vat + delivery to where ever you live.

This 15% discount applies to everyone on the forum who orders PIAA gear that is specifically for Audi vehicles.

169144-ok.gif

Just hopped on TSN from my laptop while watching NZ motorsport on Motors TV, and noticed the new post pop up (I don't live on here, honest).

Thanks for the response, sounds like a good price to me. So, how do I go about ordering, can you tell me who to contact and how to pay etc?

Thanks again! <insert beer smiley>