Latest possible pic of New M3 ?

CarMad

Yes I know there are lots of ideas as to what the next M3 might look like. Just saw this and wondered what others thought.

Looks pretty nice to me, quite purposeful IMO, has a touch of the M6 to it but not too much, will have to see what the do with the back end that is if this is even close. Who knows.

m3.JPG

We don't even know what the Coupe is going to look like yet though do we ?

The Saloon it appears might be quite boring as an M3 derivative from the spy / scoop photos I have seen. However pics of the Coupe are still very think on the ground as yet.

• 2 months later...

Its most likely a test mule for engine, drivetrain, chassis setup, etc.

The real one would have the side grills, proper bonnet bulge (rather than some metal tacked on so the engine fits, etc.

Car manufacturers need to test on the road but they aren't going to make it obvious a year away from launch.....

[ QUOTE ]

Hhhhmmmmm, if it is the new M3, I wonder if this is the CSL version, with usual bagel holder?

[/ QUOTE ]

*Baguette Holder! znaika.gif

Know your Molloxisms tongue.gif

That last pic I like but the wheels do look like they've been photoshopped on so can't be 100% sure of its relevance unfortunately.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Hhhhmmmmm, if it is the new M3, I wonder if this is the CSL version, with usual bagel holder?

[/ QUOTE ]

*Baguette Holder! znaika.gif

Know your Molloxisms tongue.gif

That last pic I like but the wheels do look like they've been photoshopped on so can't be 100% sure of its relevance unfortunately.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, yes a baguette, that is what I meant, sorry was having a "wish I could go to Brick Lane and get a Tikka Bagel" moment.

The black car is not too different to the red one, that was a suspect photochop, floating about a while ago.

post-6188-13791432878_thumb.jpg