Been duped guys!!

TP27

For the first time though TSN, I've been rolled over a barrel. fekr.gif

Signed and paid up for the "group buy" on the McGard Locking Wheel Bolts for Mrs TP's new Polo.

Nothing received at all, no responses to chase up e-mails and money down the drain. Fecked for hard earned dosh, big time.....

Be careful all of you out there!! confused.gif

Well pissed off BUT have address of where my money was sent!! 169144-ok.gif

Interesting venture this has been. Tried by Paypal and it failed so instead I paid by cheque....BAD MOVE?

Been chasing through a Mod and via "Hotdog" but nothing back. "Other" vehicles are open to me 'cos I have the address that the cheque was sent to BUT "recovery" is more "expensive" than the debt!!!!! shocked.gif

Just an update folks as I see from some peoples posts that British justice is alive and well, NOT.

Number 1. Phil has been ordering, packing and shipping these bolts in his spare time so that we can all save a few quid.

Number 2. The reason payment is taken first is so that he doesn't have to use his own money the way I did when sorting the door blanking kits and it also protects him form people ordering and then not paying up.

Number 3. To get as much discount as possible, orders may have to be batched. That means a certain number have to be received before an order is placed with the importers. This means that there could be a delay between your payment being taken and orders being dispatched.

Number 4. I too sort these things in my spare time, of which at the present I have precious little. I do reply to everybody's PM's as soon as I can.

Number 5. As far as I'm aware, the last batch is due out early next week. As I don't see the orders, I don't know who else is waiting, so please let me know if you haven't been contacted by Phil.

The defence rests its case your honour

znaika.gif In reply, all I can say is that I am now "more at ease" that my locking wheel bolts are indeed on their way to me.....Thanks to Hotdog and all the Mods for their active behind the scene work in dealing with my order and in dealing with my concerns in this Thread!! 169144-ok.gif

I for one do fully recognise that the work undertaken in this (and other) Groupbuy's is completed by enthusiasts/TSN'ers in their free time. All that concerned me was that I had paid by cheque to someone that I had never met and after two weeks of silence, I still did not have my goods nor an explanation of what was going on. (I thought that seeking some comfort in an "open Thread" was reasonable).

I am glad to report (to you all) that there is nothing untoward going on here and I will confirm successful delivery, when the bolts do arrive safely.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend one and all and thanks again to the Mods for resolving this issue for me!! beerchug.gif