Who hasn't had their letter from Audi yet?

Dave

Well, I've had my RS4 on order (deposit paid) for about 3 months.. have i had any correspondance from Audi at all.. NO

And to say i'm not too pleased is an understatment.. mad.gif

I would call myself a fairly good customer.. having had an S6, an RS6, a V6 TT and now the RS4..

Yet i'm hearing others getting free track days, hard back brochures and phone call explaining about a delay...

I really do feel like pulling my deposit confused.gif

I'm tired of chasing them to be honest..

Why do they make it so difficult to buy their premium motor?... the experience is supposed to be enjoyable, but all you get is delays, silence.. and when you do get to speak to someone it's like.. who are? have you got a car on order?, have you paid a deposit??

For fecks sake.. you tell me!! you have (or should have) all my details.

I am very tempted to shelve the whole thing (and i don't reckon i'm alone) and go for a 911 instead.

[ QUOTE ]

Porsche do treat you well, however communication can be lacking from them at times. Although the after sales care has been the best I have ever experienced.

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably wouldn't be buying new, but i reckon i could stretch to a fairly clean turbo.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Porsche do treat you well, however communication can be lacking from them at times. Although the after sales care has been the best I have ever experienced.

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably wouldn't be buying new, but i reckon i could stretch to a fairly clean turbo.

[/ QUOTE ]Mmmmm mmm how about a GT3?

Riz 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Or a GT2 then?? FIREdevil.gif

You should have bought Shagoo's car...it was meant to be. Keep it in the family and all that frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Naaaa GT2 is way too radical and monsterous for a old wise man like Dave! grin.gif

A nice GT3 would be a good option..... very good handling car....

Riz jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Bloody hell.. this is nice though!!

GT3

596289-WP0ZZZ99Z5S690095_1.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]Told you so... and its not turbo-charged either... good old normal n/a engine..... a good all round sports car... rear wheel drive... and it looks alot better than the turbo in my opinion.

Riz 169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Dave

all the car companies are the same, you know how much ive spent on Audis in the past few years, well I've been to 2 BMW dealers and 1 Porsche dealer asking about details on everything from M5 to 911 including next 997 Turbo and Cayenne, but not once has one of them chased me up.

I deliberately parked the RS6 outside where they could see and gave work as my correspondence so they knew I wasnt bullshitting about being in league to buy one, but nothing, absolute crap. I just buy the car i want, as almost all dealers i have dealt with have been a disappointment at some time or an other.