Pulling Girls

fjfr

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

are you sure you've got her number down right? Maybe she's got a PAYG and never has any credit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, maybe she's busy etc etc. I keep changing my number & she got a new number too & I loose phones all the time. Hopefully its just a case of crossed wires!

heart.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Look, I like steak, alright? mad.gif

So basically dub, we're making her sound like a chav aren't we? blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We all like steak from time to time tongue.gif

She's a music student from Shropshire who sings & plays the piano.

Not your average chav!

Hey, I never thought for a second she was a chav - maybe a poor student?

And if I were you I wouldn't say things like 'I like steak' when Sparky and Audi Smitten are around (you're just lucky they aren't back from brussles yet)!

Back on track though, are you even interested in this girl Fjfr?

[ QUOTE ]

Back on track though, are you even interested in this girl Fjfr?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I like her loads and loads and loads!

We both love music, we're both pretty relaxed, we like doing the same stuff, she's good looking, good to talk to.. We went out a while ago for a romantic drink & then seeing some really good live acoustic guitarists.

Had to sit on the floor, and she was always asking me to sit closer to her, but because I didn't want to be pushy I allways said no smashfreakB.gif

She basically asked for a kiss at the end of the night, but I bottled it and just said 'bye. Then didn't text her for ages.

I think I might have given her the impression I don't lke her..! suicide.gif

Jeez, mate, if she's giving you that many signals, then you have an obligation to tell her you like her. The worst thing that can happen is that you'll totally blow it and she'll never talk to you again. And I mean that seriously - if you really like her, then it will be hard for you to ever be just good friends with her. If you say nothing and let the moment pass, you'll just end up kicking yourself.

Tell her you like her, you might end up feeling uncomfortable for a few minutes (what's a few minutes?) but you might also end up hitting the jackpot.

A great philosopher once said:

"The funny thing about regret is that you never end up regretting something you did do quite as much as you end up regretting something you didn't do" 169144-ok.gif

Well, running might look a little too keen but essentially yes. All you have to do is go out for a bite to eat and then, at the end of the evening, say something along the lines that you really like her and would like to see her more regularly if she would. If she doesn't pick up on this, then you know she isn't thinking the same thing as you are. If she does (and she will), then she has the chance to either get out with a minimum of awkwardness or to let you jump her bones. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Fjfr - you wally!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with DBGTM grin.gifwink.gif

You're only young once - ask Mollox, even he remembers youth.

[/ QUOTE ]

yelrotflmao.gif I wouldn't be so sure Mollox remembers that far back!

Tell her straight Fjfr - no mixed signals that could confuse her, make sure she gets the message. And when you have let us know when the wedding is 169144-ok.gif

JamesB and MrMe know nothing - tell her and tell her soon, you've given her so many mixed signals so far that the poor girl probably has no idea where she stands. She needs to know what you're feelings are or she'll get fed up of being messed around. If you really like her that much you should tell her!

[ QUOTE ]

JamesB and MrMe know nothing - tell her and tell her soon, you've given her so many mixed signals so far that the poor girl probably has no idea where she stands. She needs to know what you're feelings are or she'll get fed up of being messed around. If you really like her that much you should tell her!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem - try reading my posts. See what I mean Fjfr grin.gif

I have read your posts (men, seriously!) I actually agreed with everything you said up to the point where you said 'Don't listen to her...blah, blah, blah' I may be on the other side but trust me, my advice is valid and actually pretty similar to JamesB's anyway!

Cheeky sod! tongue.gif