Pulling Girls

fjfr

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

danksy is right me ol' mucker, have a few beers, get her on her own, whip out yer meat stick and impress her !

Word will get about and in no time the birds will be lining up for a go !!

123576-assfeck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Mmmmm dont get me wrong ive very confident in the sex side of things or making love as i would prefer to call it but im just shy, if a like a lady i dont usually do or say owt...

I need to get out more...

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

i seriously hope riz isnt paying attention, otherwise we will be all goint to counclling to talk obout the day when riz posted an attachment with the line 'fancy a suck of the Riz kebab sophie???'

[/ QUOTE ] shocked.gif I did no such things....... znaika.gifslap.gif

I would never say that about her... shes too sweet.... or any other lady for that matter...

Riz pengy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

danksy is right me ol' mucker, have a few beers, get her on her own, whip out yer meat stick and impress her !

Word will get about and in no time the birds will be lining up for a go !!

123576-assfeck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I just blasted my keyboard with coffee 169144-ok.gif

I forgot how subtle you weren't Pete lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Sometimes me ol' mucker, you just gotta do 'it' - it will either end up a slap in the chops or a helluva 123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif or smlove2.gif night, just go for it................. if we always consider the negative outcome, then we will achieve our lowest expectation.

Fill yer boots FIREdevil.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Wise words but i have a slight problem... i never get to the stage of dating it seems... crazy.gif

Riz suicide.gif

[ QUOTE ]

rather than the 'lets get riz a quick shag' thread, could we have some 'lets give riz tips on how to start a deep and meaningful relationship'. i think this isn't really helping....

[/ QUOTE ]

To be honest I don't think getting a deep and meaningful relationship advice will extend further than that already given in the early part of the thread.

Sounds like Riz needs a confidence boost by chatting up a few ladies.

I never mentioned anything about him getting a shag, but if he follows fatcats advice who knows 169144-ok.gif