Pulling Girls

fjfr

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Having a thick wallet to buy them things and a packet of three normally helps around Wolverhampton Maglus. crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ha. ive noticed. one girl looked at an advert in a paper for a chanel valentines bracelet, and said 'I would LOVE someone to buy me that for valentines!!' Why is it always the pretty ones who want to give you a walletectomy??

Riz, me ol' mucker........ without getting too personnal, when was the last time you had a really good shag, y'know - one that made yer toes curl.

My fear is, if you don't get one soon your gonna go blind sekret.gif

If you want romance, then go to the lonely heart ad's in your local rag, better still - try that speed dating malarky.

Either way, get that first shag of 2006 under your belt 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Riz, me ol' mucker........ without getting too personnal, when was the last time you had a really good shag, y'know - one that made yer toes curl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Fatcat, I've just spat coffee all over my keyboard. yelrotflmao.gif

R.E. Maglus, just be yourself around them. If you try too hard then they will think your desperate.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Fatcat, I've just spat coffee all over my keyboard. yelrotflmao.gif

R.E. Maglus, just be yourself around them. If you try too hard then they will think your desperate.

[/ QUOTE ]

what if i am??? jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

rather than the 'lets get riz a quick shag' thread, could we have some 'lets give riz tips on how to start a deep and meaningful relationship'. i think this isn't really helping....

[/ QUOTE ]

And follow it up with an "Oh dear I appear to be growing a vagina" thread?

Stop trying to sound sensitive ya twat tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Stop trying to sound sensitive ya twat tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said tongue.gif

Riz aint replying, he must have gone blind smashfreakB.gif

Can someone put some links up for Riz to try out, something not too nasty, just some speed dating sites ?

I will even buy him his first set of rubbers if it will help beerchug.gif

I've met the ol' mucker and he ain't that ugly - he should charm the laydessssssssss easily.

[ QUOTE ]

hehehe funniest thread for ages 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ] jump.gif Its nothing to do with having a shag.. i had one about ermm 2.5 months ago actually and it was good but i thought it was something more than just sex but obviously i was wrong... i just want something more solid....

Riz pengy.gif