Had the some light tints put on the Touring....

gizze

Well the guy I had do them does all the Norfolk police vehicles and their own cars and they said they are happy with that level.

I also live 1 mile from the main Norfolk Headquaters where all the traffic cars are based, and I go passed everyday, so I have made a concious effort to let as many police cars pull out in front of me to see if anything is said, and nothing so far, just waved to say thanks and that is it.

I also sat next to an unmarked 530d at the roundabout for about a minute the other day while it was blacked and they didn't say anything either.

I think I am ok here, maybe I might get pulled up on it on my travels by a police force that is not as tollerent, I will have to wait and see. The tints actually look quite light in the day, but quite dark at night, so not really enough to draw attention to them when its light but dark enough to keep prying eyes out of the car when needed.

Also, if I open the panoramic roof and fill the car with light they look alot lighter, so if I get pulled the panoramic cover would suddenly get opened! 169144-ok.gif