EOS when is it due in the UK?

Snoopy

Our lass has just informed me our other car, her new car will be the new VW EOS. znaika.gif lol

pengy.gif

Does anyone have an ETA when it will be availabe and when you maybe able to place an order?

Never mind lol DOH! smashfreakB.gif i just re-checked the above stuck thread and i missed it the first time i looked at it EOS is June 2006 DOH! moment by me smashfreakB.gifblush.gifsmashfreakB.gif

Just got back from France and on the way back travelled just behind a Golf R32, 3 EOSs and a Passat Estate bringing up the rear, all were right hand drive but were all German registered was behind them nearly all the way from Paris to Calais and they wouldn't let anybody get between them either!!

• 1 month later...

Is that Rodbourne in Swindon ?

I am originally from Swindon and when I visited my mum the weekend before last I was overtaken by one on the A419 then I overtook it on the M4 heading towards London. It was blue too.

Very nice !!! I wonder if my local dealer in Wycombe has one to test drive.

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

Well we did not get an EOS in the end because when she looked at the airvents in the centre of the dash she said they reminded her of the eyes of the depressed Robot from the old hitch hikers guide to the galaxy programs. lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like these? Oh dear. frown.gif

marvin.gif