Attention North East / Cheshire / Lancs / Yorks

simonb

Don't forget to bring cameras!!

Chipandpin - i'll be coming via the M65 so could possibly meet up - only thing is i can't guarantee a time as our nephew is staying over tonight and it depends when he wakes up! I will PM you my mobile number later and will text or call you if i'm doing that.

Cheers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just read a post in another forum - looks like it might be an idea to try and get there a bit earlier. Some people are aiming for 10.30.

What do we think of 11am to be on the safe side??

Rumour has it that there's a Gallardo Spider coming and even a Spyker!

[ QUOTE ]

where are we meeting? I will probably be coming in the rs4

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading back up the thread, it sounds like quite a few are coming up the A65, I assume you will too Jon? Me and Fingermouse will be coming up that way.

I'm not sure where we could all meet up though, I don't know the area - I've only been there on the bike and that involved getting nicked on the A65 and then going home sulking... grin.gif

Jon / Ash,

A few are meeting in Rawdon and going for a blast - could of Ferraris, Clio 182 and V15Ben in his Peugeot Chavalier!

Ben's sorting this out so drop him a PM and he'll be able to let you know where and when.

I reckon we should aim for getting there at 11ish!?

I've told the guy we're coming from Tyresmoke so when you get there, say you're with us and they will hopefully put us all together.