Test Drive Unlimited

sayerbloke

I've only just heard about TDU, but from what I've now seen, it looks like it has serious potential.

I hope they have more manufacturers than the ones shown in the trailers, etc, because otherwise it'd be possibly the only real let down. It says "150 cars" but that doesn't mean much. If they don't have many major brand name car manufacturers on board, it'll limit the appeal considerably.

[ QUOTE ]

Cant decide wether i like it or not, graphics are ok, but the driving seems a bit lacking in feel.

Will wait for the finished game, i'll probably rent before buying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, i agree..

i thought the car was very unresponsive, and to be honest i was bored of driving around the streets after 15 mins.

[ QUOTE ]

i thought the car was very unresponsive, and to be honest i was bored of driving around the streets after 15 mins.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went on a bit of a rampage, is quite fun with police chases. Also, driving the Mustang, and using the handbrake a lot is really fun!!! grin.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As someone without an xbox, I resigned to waiting until November before the PC version comes out!

That said, from the things I've heard about it, it sounds like they weren't quite able to make this game all what it could have been so I'm not bouncing off the walls with frustration at having to wait.

Pity.

For a machine with the capabiltiy of the x-box 360, i think test drive is shocking..

the car drives like it use to in out-run all those years ago, it's a poorly thought out concept. It might appeal to 12 year olds, but it's certainly not a game for petrol heads.

Yikes... why would they create a game like that these days after spending so much money developing it.

Surely they must realise that the gameplay should come first no matter how good the graphics are.

Will have to wait for some of the other new car games coming out for the xbox then. mad.gif