Picking new car up tomorrow lunchtime!

Justhe1

Just wondered from those of you that have specifcally taken delivery of Special Editions recently if there are any particular things that I need to check/ be aware of when inspecting the car apart from the obvious..?!

I thought I'd take a metre rule to check the gap between the wheels and arches and take my extend-a-hand to check for Isofix mounts in the seats, but anythings else..?! confused.gif169144-ok.gif

PS: spoke with my dealer earlier and they told me mine is the first car that they have fitted the ipod adapter to - now that fills me with confidence...!

Cheers

J

Sounds like my experience!! I haven't measured the wheel arches but it looks fine to me.

Had the ISOFIX fitted during the PDI but the airbag de-activation switch is on back order so it needs to go back in next week.

Ditto on the iPod interface. They haven't fitted one at my stealers. Mine will be the first but I'm hoping to get it fitted for nowt as they'll have the dash out to put the airbag switch in...

I think you have to ask / haggle. When I bought my S3 an umbrella and a bouquet for the missus, when I picked up my S4 I was so excited I forgot to ask, got home and found nowt in terms of freebies. May have been something to do with the price I haggled for the car and p/x on the S3, probably didn't feel very generous after that! sekret.gif

Ipod link is very easy, even my dealer managed mine! And managed to do it without creating rattles or breaking anything!

Freebies - well on my first TT I got an Audi bear, 4-rings keyring and a mug.

On the new QS I got huge bunch of flowers

On the ipod fitting I got some free oil, and a lovely boxed solid TT keyring tucked into the side door cargo net bit.

Then a nice free day out at the F1 testing at Silverstone. grin.gif

But I do tend to visit quite often!! wink.giftongue.gif

Get some pics up when you get it! ECLIPSe.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ipod link is very easy, even my dealer managed mine! And managed to do it without creating rattles or breaking anything!

Freebies - well on my first TT I got an Audi bear, 4-rings keyring and a mug.

On the new QS I got huge bunch of flowers

On the ipod fitting I got some free oil, and a lovely boxed solid TT keyring tucked into the side door cargo net bit.

Then a nice free day out at the F1 testing at Silverstone. grin.gif

But I do tend to visit quite often!! wink.giftongue.gif

Get some pics up when you get it! ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Blimey - I am obviously but a mere amateaur in the "Freebie Blag" event!! - Must try harder!!znaika.gif

Will def take me camera...

Cheers

J

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Had various freebies......

2 golf umbrellas

4 Audi China Mugs

A Car valeting Kit and case

and lots of keyrings

oh and a £150 voucher off my next service! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]