golf r36 again.....ha ha

helfinger

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

ok guys a clip from autoexpress mag....looks like its going to really happen..... 169144-ok.gifGolf R36

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be at least up to an R46 by now Helfinger ECLIPSe.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

well i'm getting there she is certainly a bit fast to drive...... 169144-ok.gif only use her at the weekends now.....but gives me somthing to look forward to...

Personaly I really do belive that our masters in Wolfsburg are going to implant the W8 engine from the old Passat into the new Fox model - and also include a hover-mode option.

Hang on, I've just arrived back on planet earth.

Why is every one blabbing on about a no hope show of a R36 Golf in the UK when there's a very real possiblity of a R32 engined new shape Scirocco in 2007.

notworthy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

.....Why is every one blabbing on about a no hope show of a R36 Golf in the UK when there's a very real possiblity of a R32 engined new shape Scirocco in 2007.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought forums were for discussing anything you like or have i missed something confused.gif

to be honest...i dont really care if the r36 is going to show face or not...just looking forward to my new r32 in two weeks time ECLIPSe.gif...i have however heard/seen the only released in america speculation....and i am very aware the americans crave a bigger block....this theory does not ring true to me though....why would vw launch there "fastest ever golf" to a market away from there real enthusiasts...ie europe....why spend all that development money and limit its market place...if it does ever show up for release....i feel....it will also be availabe on these shores...am i bothered by this?....not a bit...feel free to correct me on my theory...i'm sure someone will... wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

to be honest...i dont really care if the r36 is going to show face or not...just looking forward to my new r32 in two weeks time ECLIPSe.gif...i have however heard/seen the only released in america speculation....and i am very aware the americans crave a bigger block....this theory does not ring true to me though....why would vw launch there "fastest ever golf" to a market away from there real enthusiasts...ie europe....why spend all that development money and limit its market place...if it does ever show up for release....i feel....it will also be availabe on these shores...am i bothered by this?....not a bit...feel free to correct me on my theory...i'm sure someone will... wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant agree more lads. Enjoy the cars youve got and are getting and if the touted 36 appears in a couple of years time then it may be time to trade in 169144-ok.gif