Proposed Cheshire Meet

bibhigh

At the Cheshire meet 21/05/06 we talked about having a proposed meet at my hotel in Blackpool(so in reality won't actually be a Cheshire meet but others are welcome obviously. The idea was to stay over on a Saturday night so we could have a few drinks and not worry about driving. I had said that I would give everyone from TSN a discount on room rates as I wouldn't be looking at organising it soley to make money. We have 14 rooms so can cater for a maximum of 28 people and can park 11 cars but can organise more as I'm friendly with neighbouring hoteliers. Couples would maybe also be a good idea. The dates I had in mind were either Saturday 10th June or Saturday 1st July.

Let me have some feedback and any other ideas znaika.gif so I can pencil something in.

Hi Dame,

I think the G/F has a girls night out on the 10th June, I could try and get her to rearrange it for the 9th.

We can't do the 1st July as we're going to be in London that weekend (Design show).

Did you have any other possible dates?

Could maybe go for the 10th, but that's quite short notice maybe for some people?

It's a fantastic idea though, and we're definitely up for it. Would by nice to meet Mrs Damon etc too! 169144-ok.gif

dude - sounds like a good idea, but no chance for me on those dates - AGAIN!!! smashfreakB.gif

PM your hotel details - i wont be staying though, as my dad lives up the road in Lytham-St-Annes 169144-ok.gif Well up for it!

Cant make June 10th - way too short notice and smack in the middle of Scumball preparation. Cant make 1st July as i have a Summer Ball to attend with the better half and cant make 8th July as that is the Scumball run......

But dont make plans around me - i am never around!!! grin.gif PS - if it is on in July after the Scumball and i can make it, i will bring the Scummy motor itself, if we make it back!! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Can't do 1st July. Not sure about 10th June - except for World Cup matches of course...

Best bet is probably to set a date around 6 weeks in advance and see who can make it. We'll never agree a date we can all manage.

[/ QUOTE ]

I also posted the 8th of July that would be a better date.