Pics of my S4 Cab

Will22

Its good to see a Noggy with a blue roof - so many of them (all the launch cars in May 04 were Noggy/black roofs) have black roofs which doesn't look right.

According to the DVLA website your car was registered on 01/09/04 and has three months left on its car tax!

Your house looks awfully like all those on the Surrey/Berks border where I used to live. Don't worry I won't pop round as I now live 400 miles away.

[ QUOTE ]

Its good to see a Noggy with a blue roof - so many of them (all the launch cars in May 04 were Noggy/black roofs) have black roofs which doesn't look right.

According to the DVLA website your car was registered on 01/09/04 and has three months left on its car tax!

Your house looks awfully like all those on the Surrey/Berks border where I used to live. Don't worry I won't pop round as I now live 400 miles away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Roof is black and I live no where near Surrey and we're looking at another house tomorrow as we're thinking of moving, albeit only a few miles, but if your around my way by all means drop in.

I see what you mean but it doesn't really matter quite so much tucked away down the back (I'm guessing you agree or you would have forked out the extra to use reclaimed brick/bought the property).

Nice place, though. Are you moving on to bigger and better or downsizing due to less need for space? Excuse the massive assumptions made grin.gif