RS4 Mats

PetrolDave

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

I got a set from Autostyle. Cost app £60. Much cheaper that Audi at £300+

http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=55055

[/ QUOTE ]

I also got mine from Autostyle.

A complete set of four in black with silver edging (to match my black and silver interior) with the replaceable heel pad on the drivers mat and RS4 logos on all four mats. Cost £82.45 (because I wanted the logo on all four mats).

All you have to do when they arrive is pop the round clips off your current Audi mats and fit them to the Autostyle mats (15 careful minutes with a wide bladed screwdriver). IMHO worth it to save over £200!

• 8 months later...

Folks

Can someone please confirm what sort of colour match are the black Autostyle mats ? (My carpets are sort of dark charcoal Grey .Also is the edging leather or stitched?

Oh and last question - sorry - Did you have to send them the logo or do they have one now that they can use if I say I sent it ? (Trademark stuff I guess)

Ta

[ QUOTE ]

Can someone please confirm what sort of colour match are the black Autostyle mats ? (My carpets are sort of dark charcoal Grey .Also is the edging leather or stitched?

Oh and last question - sorry - Did you have to send them the logo or do they have one now that they can use if I say I sent it ? (Trademark stuff I guess)

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a Phantom Black RS4 with the black carpet, silver headlining and silver seats interior. The Autostyle mats are IMHO a good match to the carpet. The edging isn't stitching or leather, but some sort of hardwearing leather-like something-or-other.

They don't need a logo from you they already have one.

P.S. Also have Autostyle mats in the wife's Skoda - when the dealer serviced it they broke the driver's mat retaining clips, which Autostyle replaced FOC by return of post. They're good guys to do business with ...

does the logo match the OEM one? The ones on their website look a bit naff IMO.

Just being nosey, my dealer mentioned he could get some exclusive mats for me when we were negotiating, he then forgot and we bartered and once I secured a damn good discount I reminded him, to be fair he didn't cry much. smile.gif

• 3 years later...

I bought a set of really nice RS4 mats, found them on the RS246.com forum. Top notch quality and cost me about £55 delivered, including RS4 logos on the front mats.

Was so impressed I bought a second set with RS4 logos on the rear mats too. Cost me about an extra £15 I think.....

Anyway, heres the thread I found them on

View topic - OEM Quality RS4 Mat Set, Genuine RS logos - Group Buy Offer :: RS246.com :: The World's #1 Audi R, S and RS Enthusiast Website

And heres the site:

Audi RS4 Car Mats | Tailored Floor Mat Sets

post-38103-137914458101_thumb.jpg

post-38103-137914458094_thumb.jpg

post-38103-137914458099_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...