match.com

ChadW

Anyone used this before?

Very weary of services like this but they do give 6 months free if you don't find anyone so thought give it a go. Emailed and winked at 11 local girls already! blush.gif

Or are all these single girls made up 'virtual' people I wonder. Oh well time will tell. confused.gif169144-ok.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate of a mate used it - found what he thought was the perfect woman, til she screamed at him for having a picture of his wife in the house (who died of cancer 4 years previously), smashed all his CDs and threw red wine all over his carpets. Then stalked him for 2 months shocked.gif

He eventually met his now wife in New York on business and she moved over last year to marry him! 169144-ok.gif

But, it probably has as much chance as anything else! Bon chance!! jump.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He eventually met his now wife in New York on business and she moved over last year to marry him!

[/ QUOTE ] Awwww fairy tales do exsist... maybe there is hope for me yet? confused.gif

Riz pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay away from internet based relationships though Riz...They are all nutters! grin.gif The women that is grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

He eventually met his now wife in New York on business and she moved over last year to marry him!

[/ QUOTE ] Awwww fairy tales do exsist... maybe there is hope for me yet? confused.gif

Riz pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay away from internet based relationships though Riz...They are all nutters! grin.gif The women that is grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Yes I think so far thats all ive met... still got a list of numbers and ladies locations mmmm one asian lass from london who seems nice mmmm still prefer white women though mmm smashfreakB.gif

My advise would be to keep away from anything net based.... too much hassle and trouble...

Riz smashfreakB.gif

I used match.com a couple of years ago and got a few dates out of it, and they were all very nice girls. I then switched to yahoo personals as I had run out of local women that I liked the look of on match and met my current gf last year.

I know you hear nightmare stories, but I found the whole experience to be fine.