match.com

ChadW

A guy who my wife works with signed up to Match.com.

He met someone described as 'medium build'.

She was around 20st - and within 2 minutes of meeting him she said the following to him...

'I might look easy, but you'll not get a shag until the second date and I don't take it in the wrong place if you know what I mean'.

That's 100% true.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually said she was a nice enough woman - just not for him!

Since then he's been on a few more dates apparently but nothing much has come of any of them. My wife says he's a bit 'geeky' and that he didn't know what the woman had meant by 'don't take it in the wrong place if you know what I mean'.

It was only when they explained it to him in the office that he blushed....

[ QUOTE ]

My wife says he's a bit 'geeky' and that he didn't know what the woman had meant by 'don't take it in the wrong place if you know what I mean'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Presumably she meant in a phone box or something like that? That'd be the "wrong place", especially if she's 20 stone. crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Well registered yesterday. Checked in today and quite a few winks and e-mails coming in already!

Looks like i'm a player grin.gif

PS Not stumped up the joining fee so I cant respond yet. I'll make them wait and keep em keen coffee.gif ......thats what players do lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm funny that cause I paid up straight away with my profile yet got no response at all. It is a scam IMHO, but hey some people find it fun apparently. confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Well registered yesterday. Checked in today and quite a few winks and e-mails coming in already!

PS Not stumped up the joining fee so I cant respond yet. I'll make them wait and keep em keen coffee.gif ......thats what players do lol!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mmm funny that cause I paid up straight away with my profile yet got no response at all. It is a scam IMHO, but hey some people find it fun apparently. confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it's a scam to be honest. I've met people through it and similar sites.

Maybe your profile isn't doing the biz for some reason?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it's a scam to be honest. I've met people through it and similar sites.

Maybe your profile isn't doing the biz for some reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just seems a bit wierd that if you have not paid up fully yet then you get loads of 'potential matches' thats all.

Will pm you my profile if you like so you could tell me where I am going wrong? confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Just seems a bit wierd that if you have not paid up fully yet then you get loads of 'potential matches' thats all.

Will pm you my profile if you like so you could tell me where I am going wrong?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a bit weird. Especially the stunning blonde from Switzerland?!?!

I am having a great time on Match. grin.gif

Here is my Profile:

I like going out (and staying in) and sometimes I just stand halfway out of the front door to get the best of both worlds at the same time.

I dont like any of the following:-

country walks, pubs, clubs, eating, drinking, cosy nights in, lively nights out, having a laugh, films, music, cats, dogs, parrots, geese, work, career women, housewives, kids, adults, sport, going to the gym, cars, bikes, shoes,

*takes breath*

................travelling, staying at home, gardening, wine, tea, coffee, horlicks, long hair, short hair and cottage cheese (especially on a baked potato) .

I am not expecting too many matches on this site as I am 8' 12 tall (which is outside the profile range).

In fact I am the tallest person in the world - so probably best to contact me only if your ideal bloke is 'average height or above'

I recently lost 5 pounds at the gym. Gutted. Skint now.

I am the richest man in England.

I like honest people and rate seriousness above all else.

So if I sound like your ideal catch - get in touch

*braces self for huge influx of winks and mails*

=V )

PS

NO NUTTERS!!

SUPER MODELS AND IT GIRLS ONLY

After parting with in excess of £100 over the last however many months on match, I met a girl that i like the old fashioned way (full of drunken confidence in a night club...) last weekend.

Think this might be a good time to hide the profile from public view for a while, well at least until one or other of us gets bored and moves on!

[ QUOTE ]

Bet you'd have had more luck if you were driving a RS4 mate wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Ermmmm perhaps but it would surely attract the wrong type of lady.... with all my nice cars ive owned I never once used it as a way of "pulling" a lady...

Riz smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Whats the wrong type of lady?

[/ QUOTE ]Well I dont want to use a materialistic item to attract a lady..... money isnt everything in life... I would like a lady to go out with me for "me", for who I am... nothing more and nothing less... I have plenty of effection and love to give... not asking for much in return etc....

Riz pengy.gif