EVO watch

DHA

[ QUOTE ]

Covering letter from Harry apologises for last months cock up.

[/ QUOTE ]

But unfortunately, as a result I decided not to renew my subscription. It's easier just to buy it at the garage instead of waiting the extra week for it to arrive at my door ! mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Just got my latest issue. Covering letter from Harry apologises for last months cock up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine arrived on Saturday, but no covering letter. confused.gif

Maybe they're only apologising to those who haven't cancelled their subscription renewal? smirk.gif

Stayed with a mate on Saturday. He has just sold his MGA restoration project and bought in its place a 1967 MG Midget. He bought the car from none other than Harry Metcalfe. He collected the car from Harrys manor afew weeks ago, and the Zonda had just arrived. Also gracing Harrys drive was a Koenigsegg, and the soon to depart 550. Harry is a great guy and has been ringing my mate every few days to see how his bare shell restoration is going.

Strange you say your mate bought Harrys' Midget Jim, for his-Lordship wouldn't sell it to Green and Tomalin for conversion into the Westfield Lotus XI!

My copy of evo was already on the breakfast room table when I got back from holidays with the family, meaning it must have arrived on-or-before Friday 28th, the last day the housekeeper was in. Looks like I was one of the first this time.

Ian

Ive been in that Zonda (in the showroom) a few times now. Looks fantastic but it is one of the older ones with the smaller brakes and wheels. I was so happy to read that though. Reading about people who drive these cars every day is fascinating. I couldn't have hoped for another car. They now have a Zonda, a Lambo and a CGT!!! Evo is by far the best read every month and ill take hours carefully reading it... 169144-ok.gif