If you could have any 1 car...

Woppum

...What would it be and why?

We haven't had one of these in a while, so thought it would be interesting. Ok it can be anything old or new. Price, tax, insurance etc should not come in to it. However it should be realistic so if you have a family a Macca F1 GTR probably wont be the best choice... tongue.gif

OK i'll start the ball rolling with an Ascari KZ1. I know the looks arn't to dye for but I think its the perfect size and power to make a fantastic drivers car. I dont have a family so the extra seats wouldn't be a problem. And its not flash 169144-ok.gif

Ascari-KZ1.jpg

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

My lifestyle dictates that I must have load space and 5 doors. Porsche Cayenne comes to mind but it's actually much bigger than I need. Guess what - I would have what I've already got! I'd like it to be 4WD but without being a heavy 3.2 etc (and consequently less loadspace).

[/ QUOTE ]

New S3?

[ QUOTE ]

In my haste I forgot about the 997 GT3. Sadly (and im allowed to do this as its my game znaika.gif), I change my mind... 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a White one today on the way into the Wilmslow on the way home. Or at least think I did it had the new LED driving lights, it could have been a Turbo come to think of it.. I did flash past and it was in a queue. smirk.gif

If I could have any '1' car, it'd be a 130i FIREdevil.gif But, sticking by the rules and chosing one car that would fit in with my lifestyle, I'd have to stick with the 535d Touring. I don't want or need a 4x4, though I guess an E55 would also fit the bill, but it wouldn't have the range for long distance cruising. An RS6 might be nice...

Peter

[ QUOTE ]

Well as I'll be stuck with the Sootymobile, and even though I don't quite know why I'm choosing this because I love the Zonda Roadster, I'll have this please...

ferrari-enzo-12.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

Suitable for work and the shopping? Will your wife be driving it? And will your kids be learning to drive in it yelrotflmao.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Are you saying we can only have 1 car in the household?

It's not worded like that.... tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry if I was unclear its what I meant by this:

[ QUOTE ]

However it should be realistic so if you have a family a Macca F1 GTR probably wont be the best choice...

[/ QUOTE ]