Valuation please - B7 S4 cab

Chav

Hi chaps,

Can someone with Glass's guide or knowledge/etc please advice what can get for selling B7 Dolphin Grey S4 cab (Feb 06). It's a tiptronic with Black leather (white piping), carbon fibre, DVD RNS-E, heated seats (front+rear), accoustic parking (front+rear), BOSE, Cruise, Deflector etc.

It's done 4500 miles. Wondering whether to sell now or next spring.

Not interested in selling privately (unless it's to a TSN'er maybe) due to hassle, so just looking for price that could expect from a dealer. (Won't be buying another audi, so need a straight price not a P/X price)

A1 condition, no kerbed alloys etc.

Cheers! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Won't be buying another audi

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant to use the S4 cab as a P/X for! grin.gif

...nothing wrong with Audi! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

no kerbed alloys etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahem! G/F has kerbed mine but I've never returned the favour! grin.gif

Never had to parallel park hers though! suicide.gif

Well you can buy that spec new from the brokers for about the same price you can from main dealers which is a shade under £42k with the regular discount, there are a couple of ex-demo ones going for just under £40k if you call round, so expect to get a trade in value of around £37k or around £35k to buy it outright.

Really not the time to be selling an 06 plate car, if you can hold n till next spring you will probably only loose another £3k or so.

It will be worth more now than next spring but neither valuation will be good - be prepared to be shocked! At the mo a B6 auto with sat nav is worth £31k ish trade and the B7 does not book.

Your car is nearly two plates out of date (harsh but true) and is worth £33k trade IMHO. I would snap someones hand off at £35k.

I am terrified at the prospect of trading my B6 S4 soon and think negative equity might even come in to play. Having said that the cheapest 04 S4 on the Audi web-site is around £28K which even allowing for a reduction for healthy dealer profit margin would be fine!

As usual the only way to get a true valuation is phone some buyers and ask. Always amazes me the huge differential in offers which I guess depends on whether they want/have a buyer for the car.

Sorry, I missed the Feb 06 date, yeah you can knock another couple of grand off for a 55 plate, so £32-33k to get it underwritten and probably £34-35k as a trade in.

You really do need to take an hour out and ring all the buyers for the main dealers and ask them, I bet you see at least a difference of £5k between the worst and best offer.

[ QUOTE ]

What you sell at privately for TT'd cash? (PM me if nec). Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's looking for at least 5K more than best price so far.

Car is immaculate, always garaged, and driven mostly by someone that loves the noise but treats it like a baby!

The only times it goes over 3K RPM is when I'm driving grin.gif