dyson blew up...

Tomk

yup i got my current dco7 for £50 from ebay , as new , only arse is girlfriend was doing the hoovering ( well trained ) and she ran over the edge of the rug, got it cought in the rollers and did not turn it of - next thing smell of burning and bang !...

If you phone Dyson they will send someone out to fix it for a set fee of £50 (I Think, they replace whatever is required (motor etc)therefore you never have to buy a new Dyson. I have used them twice and found them to be very fast, efficient and helpful.

[ QUOTE ]

If you phone Dyson they will send someone out to fix it for a set fee of £50 (I Think, they replace whatever is required (motor etc)therefore you never have to buy a new Dyson. I have used them twice and found them to be very fast, efficient and helpful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Used them too - have very old Dyson (not very good) I keep it hanging in there til its worth another fixed fee repair/overhaul

[ QUOTE ]

Had a Sebo for several years. Supposed to be best for filtration - hence also used in hospitals and popular with allergy suffers. Bullet proof build and good range of attachments (if you like attachments 123576-assfeck.gif) grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My one has a very long hose and a hairy brush EEK2.GIFbowdown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Tom, is there anything in your house that you have bought without having to ask anyone on here wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

yes loads ! just asking cos i remeber everone had a view on this before.. interested were you got the dyson with a 5 year warrenty !

Couldn't break ours after 11 years (I think). So it's now in the garage for car use and we got a replacement with the ball. It's much better (more powerful and easier to manouveor). It came from John Lewis with a 5 year free warranty.

Check Pricerunner for the best prices.