Buxton - 17th Sept - Confirmation!

lottiefox

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well the rain has been gone for a few hours so I've managed to get the car washed and polished.

In for a cup of tea and then back out to wax, polish the exhausts, black the tyres and polish the glass. Then it's getting tucked away again.

Its no doubt all wasted effort because I'll wake up in the morning to find wet roads and grime covering the car within a few miles - I instinctively feel a grimey trip coming on.

I think that's the norm when you take it outside the North East MrMe, hope you've got a reasonably full bottle of QD and I sense you are going to need it.

Saying that, apart from the collection on insects this morning, my car is still relatively clean after a quick trip down to Leeds. You may be in luck!

[ QUOTE ]

I've washed the turtle! 169144-ok.gif

Afraid the exhausts are not coming up too well, they need some male strength on them. tongue.gifgrin.gif

but she is clean, although 113 miles tomorrow morning will mean she is filthy again when she gets there. SAUER0421.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Maguires "All metal polish" will get your pipes all shiney again with little or no elbow grease required. Top stuff 169144-ok.gif

I'll chuck my detailing boxes in the boot so people can have a go of different products or have a clay bar demo etc. Although I wouldn't mind a demo of the NXT metal polish as I haven't tried anything on my soot chucker pipes yet smile.gif

hmm, best way to transport a few gallons of water tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'll chuck my detailing boxes in the boot so people can have a go of different products or have a clay bar demo etc. Although I wouldn't mind a demo of the NXT metal polish as I haven't tried anything on my soot chucker pipes yet smile.gif

hmm, best way to transport a few gallons of water tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will pop the maguires stuff in the boot mate and you can see what it does. No water required ! 169144-ok.gif

Yeah get your priorites straight. Let the dealer sweet or better still, take him on an extend test drive to the meet. Get him to bring a few goodies as well. grin.gif169144-ok.gif

Not touched my car yet so it will be hectic morning for me but well up for it see you all tomorrow and have a safe drive all.

Should be fun seeing all the new faces. beerchug.gif169144-ok.gif