Windsor Meet - Wednesday 27th December @ 7pm

Daz

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh and I had a PM of nicci saying she'd be there at half 8 crazy.gif

Hope she's ok pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im good, just tired. Logged in for directions at the studio and pm'd you then, but didnt finish in time frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will have to see you down on the coast on the 13th of Jan then 169144-ok.gif

How did the shoot go beerchug.gif

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ QUOTE ]

Good (but short) bomb round the M25 with the Turtle too, amazingly the journey home took <25 minutes EEK2.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've ever made Windsor to Warwick in quite such a short time....ably assisted by Sam til the M40 turn off. EEK2.GIFgrin.giftongue.gif

And phew, my exhaust appears to have stayed on but I will inspect again in the light. sekret.gif Note to self - look at road ahead not road angel. Thanks Peter for the torch and inspection rug!! smashfreakB.gif

Great meet, really excellent turn out, brilliant to see some new faces that I've read so much about in various posts....and catch up with some older ones. wink.gif Daz, well done for organising and sorting the wedge of cash out - top job done. 169144-ok.gif

Bazza and Pincher - I'm shocked at both of you trying to auction me off. tongue.gifgrin.gif

Nice to see that J_C had a hearty birthday meal after his three course birthday lunch and had room for choc cake as well.... SPericani2.gif

Top night. I must travel south more often, it's really quite civilised. tongue.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Oh and I had a PM of nicci saying she'd be there at half 8 crazy.gif

Hope she's ok pengy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Im good, just tired. Logged in for directions at the studio and pm'd you then, but didnt finish in time frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Will have to see you down on the coast on the 13th of Jan then 169144-ok.gif

How did the shoot go beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not about working with a girl who doesnt know what she's doing, shoot took flippin ages!

Im working over that weekend but I shall see what I can do!

What a brilliant night and a great turnout - that car park was a sight to behold! bowdown.gif

Thanks to Daz for the organisation, and thanks to LF and SamD for the icing on the cake - literally - making it a top birthday for me! I didn't see that one coming, blush.gif cheers guys. 169144-ok.gif Oh and you all sounded very tuneful smile.gif13_10_3.thumb.gif

Thanks to Kite for bringing the LL (I think I'm sold on it now) and to Peter for the use of your VAG-COM 169144-ok.gif

Good to see so many faces - roll on the next one! beerchug.gif

Absolutly brilliant guys smile.gif i had a superb time 169144-ok.gif

Daz, many thanks for sorting this out, nice one 169144-ok.gif

Sorry didn't get to say hello or speak to everyone, must try harder next time but i.m sure everyone saw me grin.gif169144-ok.gif

The food was top dollar, really nice smile.gif

Lottie, i must say i quite like the turtle, many thanks for letting have a closer look inside, will take you up on the offer for a spin next time 169144-ok.gif

Mose and Boss, my ears are still flippin ringing!! good cruzin chaps 169144-ok.gif

Nice one everybody, catch ya next time

Jimmy

beerchug.gifbeerchug.gif

A great meet, indeed.

Lottie, glad to hear the turtle arrived home in one piece (btw - I only provided the rug, not the torch!).

Nicci, even if you didn't make it, I'm sure you were, in part, responsible for the mamoth turn out! Let's hope you are able to come another time.

Well done Riz for making the trek south - I hope you have a better journey back home.

Rogue - as we arrived we wondered who the nutter with the STi was. I hope that it gives you much pleasure - when you've learned to use it properly! FIREdevil.gif

Thanks to everyone else who turned out - even if I didn't get to speak to you all.

And, of course, thanks to Daz for organising it all - top job!

Thanks DAZ for sorting the money and booking, not an easy job for 30+

Was good to put more faces to names/screen-tags, too many to remember though.

Got home 12.30am after the M25 holdup... but thoroughly enjoyed the evening.

The Monaro's sound fantastic! Made the Boxster sound like a hair dryer.

Away for the next one on the 31st Jan, but hope to make one of the other meets in Jan.

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

He was egging me on but I wasn't sure if we'd lost that "Traffic Officer" wink.gif as my bloody rear washer isn't working (again) and I couldn't see anything out the back.

[/ QUOTE ]

BMW E60 5 series Touring in silver?

Daz and I caught it. He appeared to be sat on the hard shoulder but rejoined the main carriageway pretty much as we were passing. Playtime over. Still, at least we had enjoyed a completely clear run along the slip roads back to the M25.

Sorry I couldn't hazards / headlights / wave goodbye Daz as you peeled into the slip road for the M40: didn't think it wise with a police car sat on your tail. Hope they didn't follow you for too long!

Ian