Sanctimonious tw@t!!

Ari

Max Power boys with fecking great spoilers on scaffolding and "slammed" to the deck with exhausts the size of industrial silos.

Nice rear spoiler there hotshot, must be worth an extra tenth round the MacDonalds car park. Judging by that exhaust you must be running at least 2,000hp. Oh no, sorry my mistake, I see from the badge you left on the tailgate it's actually a 1.2GL. yelrotflmao.gif

Sad fecking numb nuts! Flush.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BMW 318i drivers!! rocketwhore.gif

No you're not a high powered exective behind the wheel of the ultimate driving machine on the way to another high powered meeting any more than your suit jacket hanging from that Armani coat hanger is really an Amarni suit!

Your name is Dwayne, you're a dog food rep, and your car is now more common than a Mundano, and we all know the only reason you chose silver is because it is the only non cost metallic finish and your fleet manager wouldn't allow you any optional extras.

Now turn your front fog lights off and get the fcuk outa my way! sportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gif

Subaru Impreza Turbo/Mistubishi Evo drivers....! FIREdevil.gif

So, active yaw control, what does that do? Oh, it makes it go really really fast does it?

It's a bit cheap looking inside, I used to have a stereo like that in my Golf 10 years ago. Oh, really really fast is it?

So what about all those stupid looking scoops on the bonnet? how fast? Oh, really really fast.

And the fact that every police car in the country follows you when you're in it despite people in proper cars passing you? And people smirking when they see you driving it?

And how much is it? Really? Would'nt penis enlargement surgery have been cheaper?

Did you know you could buy a decent quality car for that money? No, not really really fast, but fast enough.

Nice bobble hat by the way, does your mum know you're out on your own?

the_finger.gif Tossers. the_finger.gif

jump.gifjump.gif

lol.gifha.giflol.gif

Can we set up an Ari Forum PLEASE! Best thread ever....

Now what about those tossers with dog stickers in the back windows? No, not even the already flamed "Show Dog on Board" stickers, but just pictures of cutie dogs... why???? FIREdevil.gif

And people (women smashfreakB.gif) who drive along dual carriageways until they are right up the ar** of a JCB before thinking "oooh better put an indicator on and think about overtaking" FIREdevil.gif

And damn mobile phones stuck to peoples ears as they try to weave thru traffic.... sportifs2.gif

Gawd I don't have the touch here... Ari it's all yours, take it away! znaika.gif

yelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gifyelrotflmao.gif at Ari!

Obviously the words of a deeply disturbed man...how does he look so dignified externally??....must be the HAT!?

Sounds like you'd have a field day across here with the guys and gals that can afford expensive cars but have to pay extra for indicators it would seem......

[ QUOTE ]

BMW 318i drivers!! rocketwhore.gif

No you're not a high powered exective behind the wheel of the ultimate driving machine on the way to another high powered meeting any more than your suit jacket hanging from that Armani coat hanger is really an Amarni suit!

Your name is Dwayne, you're a dog food rep, and your car is now more common than a Mundano, and we all know the only reason you chose silver is because it is the only non cost metallic finish and your fleet manager wouldn't allow you any optional extras.

Now turn your front fog lights off and get the fcuk outa my way! sportifs2.gifsportifs2.gifsportifs2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the 320d estate either!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Max Power boys with fecking great spoilers on scaffolding and "slammed" to the deck with exhausts the size of industrial silos.

Nice rear spoiler there hotshot, must be worth an extra tenth round the MacDonalds car park. Judging by that exhaust you must be running at least 2,000hp. Oh no, sorry my mistake, I see from the badge you left on the tailgate it's actually a 1.2GL. yelrotflmao.gif

Sad fecking numb nuts! Flush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

jump.gif What the feck are those meccano spoilers? The certainly spoil a perfectly sh*t cat anyhow! ha.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

OI! My parents have got a Cayenne Turbo you cnut, schizo-psychotic freak! sportifs2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh oh Ari, do tell us about M3 drivers yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can lead the way............................... jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good well thats M3 drivers dealt with, now who haven't we insulted...??? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

FIREdevil.gif

sekret.gifsekret.gifsekret.gif