Windsor Meet - Wednesday 29th October @ 7pm

Daz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Should be there too...forgot to mention I saw Foggy the other day in Brighton...Should be nice to see you around again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mentioned that in another thread, Graham was wondering what we doing there at the same time confused.gif

Makes me wonder what he knows about Brighton that I don't ooo.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Should be there too...forgot to mention I saw Foggy the other day in Brighton...Should be nice to see you around again.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mentioned that in another thread, Graham was wondering what we doing there at the same time confused.gif

Makes me wonder what he knows about Brighton that I don't ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Brighton eh? Wanna buy some vaseline? sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I should be able to make this - can anyone recommend a route from east London that doesnt go through the congestion zone - south circ was a bit slow last time....

[/ QUOTE ]

We usually try and meet at Thurrock services for a pizza of joy beforehand, say 5.30pm ish.

I don't think you meet the criteria of the over 40's pre-meet of joy though Chris....... suppose we could make an exception, crikey - you will be driving a tractor next. beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

crikey - you will be driving a tractor next. beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I mgiht struggle to get out to thurrock by 1730 - might be worth a try though - even if it is in totally opposite direction!!!!

SHould be making an appearance with new car ateither Windsor or Essex..... Just need to find cheap parking in London first.