Windsor Meet - Wednesday 29th October @ 7pm

Daz

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up this morning, dah dah dah da, to find it raining hard, dah dah dah da, i'm in fear, dah dah dah da , of driving my car, dah dah da grin.gif

Charger + 330Bhp + Live Axle + Wet Roads = Drama!!!

Last time in the wet it nearly destroyed me... OK on a track in the wet, but not where there is no run off!!!

If this weather keeps up, I may have to pull out, Bison lad you'll still be going in the Trev' right?

[ QUOTE ]

Tony, so who are me and Pete going to race on the way home now? grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully that mad spanish amigo!! I wasn't gonna race as the last one was pretty scary and the one I'm in at the mo wouldnt be able to hack it...quite economical though..averages 34miles to the gallon cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Tony, so who are me and Pete going to race on the way home now? grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully that mad spanish amigo!! I wasn't gonna race as the last one was pretty scary and the one I'm in at the mo wouldnt be able to hack it...quite economical though..averages 34miles to the gallon cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i think i might have something else to say about the FSI mpg tony....135 miles so far on half a tank!!

[ QUOTE ]

i think i might have something else to say about the FSI mpg tony....135 miles so far on half a tank!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Inigo, leaded foot comes to mind ... I did just under 400miles on a full tank...now thats good compared to the S...and when I filled up, it was only about 50litres to fill it. What size shoes do you wear?? 17's

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Inigo, leaded foot comes to mind ... I did just under 400miles on a full tank...now thats good compared to the S...and when I filled up, it was only about 50litres to fill it. What size shoes do you wear?? 17's

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah Tony, my ‘bad boys’ are only size 10! wink.gif