'Getting it on' with an engaged girl

s4_sat

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Did I ever tell you that Michelle Marsh lives on my parents' street? grin.gif

She's such a cute little thing apart from those assets... I'm surprised she doesn't fall over. yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you stay? Has she got a guard dog?

[ QUOTE ]

The Asian culture is very strong and its not just about doing what your told but more about respect and trying to keep your elders happy. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....Which is something which some other 'cultures' have lost and could do with following imo.

It sounds like this hot girl in question is either best steering clear of or just mutually using as a one-night-stand. Deffo not the sort to get married to.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Did I ever tell you that Michelle Marsh lives on my parents' street? grin.gif

She's such a cute little thing apart from those assets... I'm surprised she doesn't fall over. yelrotflmao.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you stay? Has she got a guard dog?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not telling. tongue.gif

Guard dog? Kind of. He's a centre half in League One and comes from Glasgow... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

What sane female shows off her boobs and tells you she can lick her own nipples???

[/ QUOTE ]

One who wants to bed you but doesn't have the guts to say the words perhaps? Just a thought.... coffee.gif

Ian

[/ QUOTE ]

Ian, from a female view I can safely say that on the occasions I've felt bashful about demonstrating my *cough* feelings I haven't decided to lift my top and intimate I can lick my own nipples to get a guy's interest. Maybe thats where I've been going wrong... yelrotflmao.giftongue.gif

Best ever chat up line (well get chri5 in to bed line) I ever had was "How was your weekend?", "fine" I say. "How was yours", "busy" she says. "Why" I say.

And here's the punch line........

"I spent most of my weekend playing with my toys, thinking about you"

Just a few hours later we were one big heap of lust, love juice and perspiration.

She had to go eventually, her ways were beyond the pail blush.gif

I best not say why grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I agree Shark

[/ QUOTE ]

So do i....

I done some pretty shitty things in my life but i've never knowingly been with someone elses girl.....

Its just low, uncalled for and says little for your character....

The saying is "All's fair in love and war"

BUt i'm not sure i agree.... slap.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I do find it incredible though that it's ok to egg on S4 Sat to go chase a "spoken for" female in this thread and I get flamed suggesting that we're all capable of making silly mistakes in the other AA thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find my posts stand outside of this critism.

Many men do have double standards. I know someone who would lose his mind if he found his Mrs had kissed another bloke where as he often "puts it about".

I don't trust him at all. After all if his wife can't trust him then what chance has a mate, employer etc etc got? crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]

...from a female view I can safely say that on the occasions I've felt bashful about demonstrating my *cough* feelings I haven't decided to lift my top and intimate I can lick my own nipples to get a guy's interest. Maybe thats where I've been going wrong... yelrotflmao.giftongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....You obviously haven't been for a night out with jimmy and his crew on the Brighton meet! grin.gif

169144-ok.gif [just joking...........I think!!]