BMW press office.

Ari

[ QUOTE ]

How is it that he is slagging off BMW? smashfreakB.gif

Ari has pointed out that EVO haven't done it any favours by not checking the reg.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it is the thinly veiled insinuation that the new M3 is YUK........I just wonder if a thread would have been started had it been the S5, RS4, new TT etc on the cover? frown.gif

Let's face it, BMW doesn't exactly get a warm reception....

Linky

Linkytoo

Anyway it is time to take my paranoia medication.... wink.gifgrin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But surely these are opinions? If people dont like BMWs are they not allowed to say it?

I've on numerous occasions said i dont like most of the current range of BMWs, and guess what i drive....thats right a BMW!

Calm down Calm down! It's the same car I followed the other day being driven badly by a suspected BMW employee with his mates in (who then told another TSN'r to f*ck off when he took a picture of it). I'd usggest BMW need to worry more about the people driving their products before release than what the reg says on the car. I very much doubt anyone at BMW noticed the reg it has...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

But surely these are opinions? If people dont like BMWs are they not allowed to say it?

I've on numerous occasions said i dont like most of the current range of BMWs, and guess what i drive....thats right a BMW!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate BMW as a company and especially the dealers (Sytners, reading this ?). But... I have owned a 520, 525 and now have a 325 scumball/trackday tool too. UHOH7.GIF

What was the question again ?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

[ QUOTE ]

Calm down Calm down! It's the same car I followed the other day being driven badly by a suspected BMW employee with his mates in (who then told another TSN'r to f*ck off when he took a picture of it). I'd usggest BMW need to worry more about the people driving their products before release than what the reg says on the car. I very much doubt anyone at BMW noticed the reg it has...

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you'll find that most of the pre-release car drivers give that expression to photographers!