Turq wheels!

Woppum

I am thinking of changing the colour of my wheels from black to turq for a bit of fun. I think that colour would match the SG paint quite well. I have spoken to lepsons and they can match any paint code for any car. Any of you know a good turq? Alternativly if anyone prefurs another colour let me know!

beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I would paint the wheels either Phoenix Yellow:

417854-6.jpg

OR

Laguna Seca Blue:

439839-6.jpg

I think either would be pretty cool, and you're sticking with BMW colours too.... cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have http/ links mate, cant see them there?

P.S - I know someone who might be intrested in your car. If you speak to Anthoney at Simpsons he might be able to put you in touch with a guy! 169144-ok.gif

Am I on a different ****in' planet to you lot??!! EEK2.GIF

Seriously Wopps, what are you thinking??!!

Red, burnt orange, Purple, teal?!! Teal?!!

Teal came in in the seventies, on signs from Barclays bank, it looked awful then and it looks awful now, yeah there is loads around but it isn't selling!

Get the car sprayed white, get the rims done in anthracite and you will have the cooliest CSL around that is bound to get good money come resale.

I actually like the idea of anodised cheery red wheels btw. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Am I on a different ****in' planet to you lot??!! EEK2.GIF

Seriously Wopps, what are you thinking??!!

Red, burnt orange, Purple, teal?!! Teal?!!

Teal came in in the seventies, on signs from Barclays bank, it looked awful then and it looks awful now, yeah there is loads around but it isn't selling!

Get the car sprayed white, get the rims done in anthracite and you will have the cooliest CSL around that is bound to get good money come resale.

I actually like the idea of anodised cheery red wheels btw. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sort of thinking ill be better off keeping the blacks and just putting rears on the front after seeing this!!

bmwgreen002tb9.jpg