S5 (or S4) servicing

Milo

6,250 miles a month.

Wow.  That is quite something, but I was racking up 1,250 miles a week in my A4 TDi and you do just get used to it.

Still, it averages over 200 miles a day, driving 7 days a week, or something like that.

Credit to you M8CKN.  That deserves a degree of respect for being able to do that.+++

I'll get them to quote for an oil change. Still can't see much change out of £200, sigh.

I've never had a car washed by the dealer yet, thankfully. They can drive it 300 yards along the road to a very good detailing company who will give it a proper going over and top up all the gubbins they applied when it was new.

That V8 lump takes a lot of oil, which is why it's so epxensive - and Audi dealers sell each litre of it at list price. Ain't cheap!

Mine's the 3.0tfsi +++

I've done the supply your own oil thing before but felt a bit of a cheapskate. I'll see what they quote for both options.

Last time I asked about supplying my own oil and then asked if they were willing to do the oil for a similar price, they accepted, they still make a healthy profit on 8.8 litres.  They just said they would not be able to give me a breakdown on the invoice!  Superb fixed price AVS + BFS.  Picked the car up and they'd also included the air and pollen filters too!

Next one approaching, hoping they are willing to do same again.